Who doesn’t like to look good and fresh all day. But it can be quite a task with all the dust, pollution and sweat we face all day. Be it a date, or a day out with friends, a very important business meeting or a normal work day, I am sure this routine will get you through it with ease.
So here is my current and all time favorite makeup routines for all the busy bee’s out there with a list of all my favorite products that will stay put for a long time and not make your face cakey throughout the day.
STEP 1 – BASE
- Foundation/concealer- Now I personally don’t like wearing a full face of foundation everyday , so instead what I like to do is use my foundation as my concealer. I love the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation to use as my concealer, since its full coverage and not that heavy if you apply it correctly. You can also set that in place with the Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder.
TIP- Get the powder in the exact shade of your skin to make it look more natural.
- Blush – Blush is something I recently stared loving a little too much. My obsession with blushes is something that I’m not very proud of but its okay. Blushes lift up your face and brings life to it according to me. You can use cream or powder blush but I personally prefer cream since it looks more natural. If you don’t have a cream blush then you can just take a lipstick and apply it on your cheeks. Some of my fav powder blushes are definitely from MyGlamm.
Step 2 – EYES
- Eyeliner- Now I know that eyeliners can be difficult at times and you can totally skip this part if you want to. But I’d suggest you add a nice small and tight wing eyeliner to make your eyes stand out more. I would suggest you to get a waterproof eyeliner for less hassle
- Mascara- I can not live without my las curler and my mascara. They make such a difference that its no joke. I would suggest you to slightly heat your curler with your blow dyer and see the magic, but please be careful and check the curler once on your hand before putting the heated curler on your eyes. And as for mascara my current favorite is from MyGlamm.
STEP 3 – LIPS
- LIPSTICK- Now for me, I use 2 lipsticks. One as the liner and the other as a laipstick, ofcourse. I like to stick to tones of browns and nudes for my everyday makeup because that will not look weird even if the lipstick rubs off later in the day. The ones that I use is MyGlamm’s lip crayon and lipstick.
I have been using these products and this routine for a while now and I am in love with it. These products wont make you look like a mess at the end of the day and it will only take you 5 mins to get ready in the morning.
Let me know if you have any other suggestions or recommendations for all of us.
Thanks for reading